Monday, March 23, 2009

Yes well...

Interesting thing about keeping a blog is it's also a record of... mess ups for a polite way of putting it. Yeah, the 'Dark Captain' thing didn't last very long since it's not really me. I don't actually really regret the loss of Fledge, though I do miss her a bit, but I'd been playing the same setup since... July so I did feel the need for a change. Gwynned fits that nicely. I'm also /trying/ to keep a couple of yeomen together, a squire and a pack of hounds (just the normal variety). It's one of those things where I waste a lot of xp, there's no real 'benefit' from keeping these small groups together other than the fun of it. I've had a lot of groups and followers over the last seven months. My favorite of course being 'The Dream Team', a mixed bunch of yeomen rangers and a templar-ranger I had before the specialties thing. They were part of the group of the infamous 'Battle of Shadow Tower' and I didn't actually lose them to battle. They fell during my month long fight with my internet connection back in january. See... if you manage to login for a sec but can't quit, eventually with a linkdead disconnection you lose your followers :( That's how I lost the dream team.

So, building a new team, only yeomen and hounds, but a few are getting up into 8/9th level. This does mean avoiding PvP since that's where I tend to lose followers more than The XP Run. And Gwynned's on 25th, but nearing 26th... Templar's... the guys that tempt me to play with the Deck of Changes... MUST NOT LISTEN TO THE VOICES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment