Friday, March 27, 2009

Tactics...

Twilight and Chaos have mentioned in the past their being a bonus for groups... what I'd like to see....

A group bonus calculated from the leader's leadership and tactics skills and added as a bonus to attack and defense of every member of the party. The bonus has a multiplier depending on the number in the party. How that'd translate to guard I don't know... These things are always more complicated than you first think, but I'd really like to see this added, you get swarmed, you're REALLY in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I have been planning this for much longer than Gav has been suggesting it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record... yeah. I stole the idea was just thinking about the mechanism, but like everything I think or say here, s'just thinking out loud.

    ReplyDelete