Monday, March 16, 2009

Developers...

I might complain about something, I might even not like a change and sayso. I might have a problem with a specific issue or I might notice lag is worse than usual...

However.

Developers as the name implies 'Develop' this game and we play it free of charge (remember donations are voluntary and we get something out of it anyway). So please please please treat Developers with respect and thank them occasionally for their work, new guild, association or area or whatever. It's not 'ass-kissing' either, these people have no power over you other than in a very limited part of your life, so a simple thank you isn't like sitting on your boss' lap and feeding him Tiramisu (happened to me once, Manuela wanted a day off or something and tried manipulating me).

And if you have a problem, try raising it in an intelligent and respectful way rather than bitching, whining or going emo.

My two cents on this issue.

Oh and Developers (ALL of you - 'cept Smizz). Thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment