Sunday, March 8, 2009

Idle-following Tredwel

Hmm.... Seems I've angered other guards, which probably means Killingsworth since he's the only other one on I ever see.

Something I was guilty of from time to time, mainly through not logging out or falling asleep. It tends not to happen so much these days due to the extreme danger of doing so. I do however spend a lot of time in LH, to the point where I'm not levelling much. Because I spend so much time in Losthaven just sitting waiting for the attack it doesn't mean I'm idle. I might be watching a movie or reading something or blogging, but the screen is active in front of me. But I tend not to idle-follow. As for following Tredwel? Makes sense, too often by the time I arrive at a scene, Tredwel and the guards have either taken care of it or been smooshed.

As for why I spend so much time in LH? I want to make Captain and I've defended LH since even before there was a ranking system or rewards for doing so, ask Erebus.

In other news, the followers I picked up last night are coming along nicely. A pack of hounds (not the warhounds I was told I could pick up from Camelot, but I can't find those :( ...) and a yeoman. I've decided to forego the squire. a) Having to run back to Camelot every half an area to get him to level is a pain in the butt and b) I tend to lose them a lot anyway. Hounds range from levels 6-8 and the yeoman is at 9 (when he levels).

No comments:

Post a Comment