Tuesday, March 31, 2009

War Band Update....

All was going well until I decided to pit the Band against the demons of St. Paedrics. I simply defended for the first half of the battle and it shows the band still needs more training. Lieutenant Virultis ended up having his eyes gouged out by one of the demons and Uxonius had his foot torn off. Uxonius survived, Virultis didn't. I think... I think they need better training before we attempt that again. Nymardart has been promoted to the Lieutenant of the Band and we recruited Yeoman Heran to take his place. The Band took a bit of a beating, but the rest escaped. Parmenion has been replaced by Selius as my warhorse though and I picked up a new hound, Tim. He joined us at level 3, but quickly made it up to 8. The rest of the hound pack is still around thankfully and benefiting from my ability to command them better. A pack of 6 well-trained hounds, you want them aggressive at you?

Rest of the Band has gained a level or two. And I actually discovered who the toughest member of the group is, only yeoman working on his hardiness is the ol'Sergeant, our albino. Well the new recruit is working on his and Egonis has hers at 1st degree but is yet to improve it much. So Heran's the one to look out for, he's also the only one I still need to get baptised, but the Church only insists on that after they reach 10th level.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be able to take out the servitor demons no problem, but now they own Wilson good...I think they are some of the NPCs that have been buffed by better skill selection...

    ReplyDelete