Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Thoughts....

OK, this blog is about my OOC thoughts on the development of the mud Lost Souls. Lately there's been a lot of changes, some disagreements and agreements. Please note before we go any further that on the whole I agree with 99 percent of the content and changes and appreciate the hard work and dedication the development team show.

The blog will keep you informed about the progress and thoughts about my main character Gavadel. It should be noted I love this guy, but as I get bored easily by 'The Run' which is running around killing stuff for XP, my progress in his levels are extremely slow for his age. Not something I worry about too much.

Lost Souls is a fantasy based mud, originally a mish-mash of various themes from Tolkien to the DC Universe, though the lead developer Chaos has shown a desire to move away from that and despite being inspired by various themes he's moving towards an original themed MUD. It has a complex skills system and currently experience, levels and whatnot are based on killing NPCs mainly though there is a desire amongst the development team to move away from that. You can get more about Lost Souls from the wiki at http://www.lostsouls.org/wiki or the main website at: http://lostsouls.org. Or you can drop by at lostsouls.org 23.

This isn't a bitch blog either though I'm sure there'll be times I disagree with some of the changes, implementations or content. It's an honest commentary, so if I love something I'll yell about it, if I don't. I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment