Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Dev Team and the Playerbase

Honestly...

I think the community on Lostsouls is a little more 'rough and tumble' than a lot of places I've hung out. But that's good :) I enjoy the atmosphere and conversations I have, whether it's theme stuff with Chaos, content stuff with Elronuan or Erebus, talking with Brak about anything, or insulting 'Smizzmar's Mom' or any of the other players I come into regular contact with.

Our playerbase is small and we tend to know each other pretty well, in a 'sitting at the bar having a beer' sort of knowing, tending to be not too deep, more shooting the breeze. I miss the days where we had 40+ players online regularly a little, but I enjoy the small community scene too, though I can understand why it can be off-putting to new players. However I've seen more than a few of these new guys fit right in.

It's a nice group and pretty close knit. And if you're a new player, it won't take long to get in on that community spirit too, they're a pretty accepting bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment