Thursday, March 12, 2009

Camelot Defense

Most of my group were wiped out last night.

I defended Camelot from Coma I think, not something I usually do. I was just there and couldn't turn my back on Arthur. I drove Coma back, but I was afk for a bit after. Looked back at the screen to see a nasty arrow attack in it's final stages. Every member of my group but for me and Fledge were dead. Thankfully there were two clerics on hand to raise some of my followers back, including my squire, yeoman, templar and a couple of my hounds. The drake and two of my better dogs (Tess and Randy) were amongst the casualties though :( My latest knight wish... knight war hounds. I don't know why, I just get these strange desires from time to time.

That'll teach me.

1 comment:

  1. That coma is a vengeful one, it's really unfortunate that clerics can't use multiples of lesser gems for the resurrection.

    ReplyDelete