Thursday, April 2, 2009

Return of the Dream Team

So Chaos kindly decided the other night that because the Dream Team hadn't been lost to battle, but due to the disconnection problem he'd reinstate them for me. After wrestling with the matter somewhat we decided to fully reinstall Gavadel from a backup. There were plusses and minuses to this idea, the main minus being losing the Captaincy of the Guard and all my xp since January. The plus side of this the Dream Team returning and... FLEDGE. Seems Chaos was kind enough to overlook my err... Emo-phase a few weeks ago. About the downside, I /think/ if I pushed it, Snr Chaos would probably have let it go, maybe. But I'm inclined to think there should be a price for the bad decisions and bad luck, so I'm more than happy with the reinstall. To celebrate, using the knowledge I've gleamed over the last few months I've rebuilt a warband. And lets see if I can build it into something... great. I'll give the rundown, note the 'special' characters. Those guys are the famed Dream Team, so-called because before I learned anything about running an NPC squad they actually survived with no real help from me and even my ill-advised assault on Shadow Tower. Here's the run-down of the new-found....

Band of the White Cross

Captain Rubernel - Level 23 Templar-Ranger, my right-hand man and he comes with his rather strange choice of familiar, his warg Truct.
Squire Alirizel - Level 14 Squire, riding her horse Swan a level 12 warhorse.
Lieutenant Butler - Level 12 Yeoman-Ranger, a force in his own right, what makes him more than dangerous is his ice-drake Parmenion.
Yeoman Pisius - Level 5 yeoman, riding his level 13 warhorse Achilles.
Yeoman Dellalis - Level 5 yeoman, mounted on his level 11 warhorse Guyan.
Yeoman Gelamio - Level 5 yeoman, mounted on his level 13 warhorse Galin.

Hounds
Lucky - Level 5 hound
Nenia - Level 5 hound

Hopefully I can add another few hounds to the pack. And yes, this does now mean the Band of the White Cross is now a cavalary force.

No comments:

Post a Comment