Saturday, October 2, 2010

Round 2

A different scenario from Round 1, rather than a straight fight I chased Porphyria around Camelot for at least... half an hour maybe more. Definitely got the feeling I was being the mouse in the game rather than the cat. Eventually Porph seemed to get tired of my chasing her and went in for the kill. I didn't last long after that. It's hard to hit someone who's invisible which didn't help. It was fun, but this time Porph went straight to destroying my stuff somehow. So no treasure hunt this time for my stuff and had to use guild equipment to help the Losthaven Guard in their fight against Shub-Niggurath. So... died to Porphyria but /did/ manage to help Venar, Dyne and Morgana at one point fight an Elder God. And defeat him. Venar's gift of Heavensfire during the fight went a long way.

The war continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment